Tuesday, 21 February 2012

My new addiction

I have to admit I'm not a very social person. I'm usually pretty shy around new people and don't really have the ability to charm everyone I meet like my husband does. So social networking is something I'm still working hard to get good at. That is until I found Pinterest.

Pinterest is an on line pin board. A place to visually post things you enjoy, things you might like to try like crafts with the kids or DIY for the home. I'm a visual person so for me, Pinterest is sooooo much fun. I love to share great finds. I'm the type of person who will tell you I got a pair of shoes for $7 and how you can get some too when you complement them, instead of letting you think I spent a fortune. On Pinterest I can show you all my finds and I can browse through yours too.

Pinterest doesn't have to get personal or deep in feelings and conversations. It's simple, fun and somewhat addictive. OK, who am I kidding? If I had nothing else to do I would probably spend many hours a day there.

For anyone who follows my facebook page you would have see some of my favourite finds that I post there from Pinterest. But if you haven't given it a try yet, come have a look at some of my "pins" and see if you can't help yourself from finding your own new addiction.

Come visit me at Pinterst here: http://pinterest.com/2SistersJewelry/

Here's a peek at my "Have Fun With Your Kids" pin board
http://pinterest.com/2SistersJewelry/have-fun-with-your-kids/
This craft was fun to do with the kids after school. They especially loved drawing with their new crayons when done. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment